Madison Comprehensive Treatment Centers is fully dedicated to providing men and women with the treatment needed to successfully overcome addictions to heroin and/or prescription painkillers. Our high quality and effective treatment, which includes time-tested medications and evidence-based therapeutic interventions, has transformed the lives of countless individuals, and it can do the same for you if you choose our centers to begin the journey towards recovery.
You or your loved one can call our centers to learn more about the treatment options available and to learn about our streamlined admissions process. However, before beginning care at Madison Comprehensive Treatment Centers, it is important to be aware of the following pre-admissions criteria:
- You must be aged 18 or older
- You must be opioid dependent for at least one year
If you or your loved one meets the above pre-admissions criteria, you are eligible to receive our world- class care. You can contact our helpful admissions team to schedule an intake assessment and to learn about what will be required of you or your loved one on the day of your intake.
Once an intake assessment date and time has been established, you or the person you care about will be given the following information about our intake process so that this phase of admissions is as efficient as possible:
- You must allow 2 to 4 hours to complete your intake assessment.
- You must be able to show a valid form of identification. We will accept a Driver’s license, state ID, or passport.
- You must be in a state of withdrawal (20-24 hours since your last use of an opioid), unless you are currently pregnant or were recently discharged from a detox program.
- If you have recently completed a detox program, you will need to either secure your records from that center and bring them with you or have them faxed to Madison Comprehensive Treatment Centers prior to your intake assessment.
- You must bring your intake fee with you.
Upon arrival at Madison Comprehensive Treatment Centers, you will be greeted by one of our expertly trained staff members, who will then provide you with paperwork to complete. Once you have complete our intake paperwork, you will then meet with our medical staff and other personnel to complete the following:
- Full physical examination
- Drug test
- TB test (unless you have taken one in the past 2 years)
- Pregnancy test (female patients only)
Patients who are currently pregnant will also be required to sign a release of information form allowing us to coordinate care with their OB/GYN. If a pregnant patient is not currently receiving prenatal care, our staff can provide referrals for such services.
Lastly, it is important for all new patients to know that there is no guarantee that medication will be given on the first day of treatment. Our physicians may make an exception for a patient if his or her needs require immediate administration of medication. However, this decision is made on a case-by-case basis.
When you or your loved one is ready to begin on the path towards a brighter, healthier, opioid-free tomorrow, give Madison Comprehensive Treatment Centers a call. We are here to help.